Old April 16th 04, 03:58 PM
Tony Verhulst

I knew it was too good to last. From feast to famine, he's back to his old
routine again.

Me and that rodent from krautland are never going to have a good word
for each other. I couldn't ask for a more perfect example of an
elitist, arrogant fathead than finley.

Whatever. It was a poor post. Our participation in soaring does not make
the world a better place - agreed. But, soaring is not all we do and
many (most) of us are assets to our community.

Soaring has left you bitter and that's unfortunate. Next to my wife,
soaring was the best thing that ever happened to me.

Tony V.