Old September 29th 17, 08:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

Default Borgelt B700 variometer: Anyone with experience with this vario?

On Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 9:10:09 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I love my SN-10, but don't like any of the audio's.........I want up only audio. Can't stand an audio that never shuts up! When the audio comes on, it means I'm entering lift, when it goes off, it tells me I'm leaving the lift...........don't want or need anything else in climb or cruise mode.

Which is an option in the SN-10's vario setup page, by the way.

Although I'm with you on the various available SN-10 audio sounds - prefer my Westerboer 1020 beeping, but it does not have a "quiet in sink" mode!

Oh, the first world problems we suffer...

Kirk
66