Old March 19th 04, 12:08 PM
Jon Kraus

Duuuuhhhhh.....

MRQB wrote:

Catastrophic problem, What would that be?

"Paul Folbrecht" wrote in message
link.net...

Hey M, I happen to know of a catastrophic problem with this aircraft you
just bought. Tell you what, I'll take it off your hands for exactly
what you paid for it? I guess I'm a nice guy. Deal?

MRQB wrote:

Yes, But I made the offer on this one, It exceeded every thing that I

was

looking for in an airplane well worth the extra $1,000 I spent I never

had a

airplane start so easy and the controls function so smoth.

"Paul Sengupta" wrote in message

Congrats! But didn't you have an absolute limit of $15k and give
a hard time to someone who tried to sell you a plane (however good
or bad) for $15.9k for not conforming to your original request?

Paul

"MRQB" wrote in message

counted out
$16k in cash we both signed a sales agreement he signed the bill of

sale

we

shook hands and now I own me a late model 150.
I know i am happy I kinda feel guilty at the price i go it for.