Old March 22nd 04, 05:53 PM
Jay Honeck

I'd go talk to his teacher, telling exactly what is planned and how it is
going
to unfold. If the teacher has anything at all on the ball, his English
assignments are going to be to write about some aspect of flying, his math

is
going to involve the trigonometry of wind triangles, and his history will

be to
chronicle flight from Daedaleus (sp?) to the Mars mission.

Ah, Jim, you're dating yourself here.

At 13 nowadays, he's in "Junior High School" and doesn't have "a teacher" --
he has a fleet of 'em. One for each hour, in fact.

But I like the idea... I'll try to get in touch with at least a few of
them.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA