Old March 22nd 04, 05:59 PM
Jay Honeck

Oh, and the one thing I forgot was to have him sign up for both auto shop
and
electronics shop so he can show his old man how to work on the damn thing.

Yeah, he WILL take those classes in high school.

I attended a stupid Catholic high school in the '70s, and missed out on all
that. We were constantly struggling for money just to stay afloat. (Heck,
we even did several "Walk for St. Catherine's," where we would take per-mile
pledges, and walk 25 miles in an effort to keep the doors open...)

Needless to say, there was no "shop" class, or swimming class, or anything
that required extra money.

We had good discipline, though. ;-)
--
Jay Honeck