Old February 17th 05, 10:12 PM

Neil,
After getting new ANR headsets, we relegated the two cheapo flight
school headsets to passenger seats. They were bulky, heavy with
marginal noise protection and the microphones stopped working after few
years. We replaced the first one with Peltor Sport LE for something
like $250 last year and the second one with Lightspeed QFR solo few
months ago for a great price of $89.95 at

http://www.wspilotshop.com

Both are light weight and have quite good noise protection.
Pricewise, the Lightspeed is a great buy. Lightspeed is also
well-known for customer support. You maybe able to get a nice used
headset for a cheaper price but there would be no warranty.

Hai Longworth