Old May 2nd 05, 05:08 PM
Dudley Henriques

Actually, being retired, I really never give it a thought either way since I
won't be flying again. It's apparently only a big deal for a few specific
morons on Usenet. My family, my friends, my professional associates past and
present, and indeed even my country's government at the highest level seem
to be quite happy with things just the way they are.
Only on Usenet will one find the idiots an issue like this one will attract.
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot; CFI; Retired
dhenriquestrashatearthlinktrashdotnet
(take out the trash :-)

"OtisWinslow" wrote in message
You can opt out of having your personal info appear on the
DB. Many who are active pilots do that.

"Dudley Henriques" dhenriques@noware .net wrote in message
nk.net...

Actually, my curiosity has been piqued by all this nonsense being thrown
out here about not being on a data base. I've given the numbers back
channel to a select few friends on the group to research and see if they
can find out the exact reason why someone.....anyone...would appear or
not appear on the data bases.

Dudley