Old January 26th 10, 12:41 AM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack
Grand Mal

Default Why Am I Being Censored???

"Dr. HotSalt" wrote in message
On Jan 25, 8:25 am, Tiger Would wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/yk46e2z

And here.

http://tinyurl.com/yhjqja6
--
Watch what toys you give your children, these made me
gay!http://tr.im/25tn

So, another words, Bloss doesn't believe in freedom of speech. He is
so butt-hurt by something or other that Mark allegedly did or said,
that he (Jeffey) feels he has the right, nay the DUTY to try to
prevent Mark from being able to speak by trying to get Mark's net
access denied through cowardly behaviors like breaking whatever rules
he can while impersonating Mark.

Hence, Jeffey Bloss is a Fascist, a coward, and a sissy (for not
admitting he's butt-hurt and just getting the **** over it).

Glad we've cleared that up.

Of course, in alt.religion.kibology all these childish behaviors are
Allowed (though not encouraged except for purposes of mockerage), but
I have no idea how the members of the other froups Jeffey keeps
xposting these false missives to feel about such behaviors.
He's an annoying twit but my experience is that there's always someone
occupying that space- the only thing that changes is the names.

Personally, I wish he'd just grow some skin and act like an adult.
But then, he displays all the emotional and intellectual development
of an eight-year-old girl; maybe 'he' actually IS an eight-year-old
girl and I should expect no better from 'him'.

Dr. HotSalt