Old January 26th 10, 06:29 AM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack
Dr. HotSalt

Default Why Am I Being Censored???

On Jan 25, 4:41*pm, "Grand Mal" wrote:

( Jeffey Bloss)

He's an annoying twit but my experience is that there's always someone
occupying that space- the only thing that changes is the names.

Sad, but true. I'm just slightly surprised at his slow pace of
development, hence my comments:

* Personally, I wish he'd just grow some skin and act like an adult.
But then, he displays all the emotional and intellectual development
of an eight-year-old girl; maybe 'he' actually IS an eight-year-old
girl and I should expect no better from 'him'.

* Dr. HotSalt