Old July 29th 05, 11:41 PM
LWG

You don't really need an adapter. Just get one of those hands-free ear buds
that contains the microphone too. Not the kind where the microphone is
farther down on the cord. The whole thing fits easily in your ear, and the
headset goes over it. The sidetone from your intercom puts your voice into
the microphone in your ear, and the speaker part allows you to hear. Works
well, and is not at all uncomfortable. I don't make that many calls in the
air, but when I do, this comes in handy. My newer cell phone works to about
5k, and higher for text messages.

Hands-free is about$12.99 at your local Wal Mart.

Les

"Alan" wrote in message

Yes, I want to talk on my cell phone, listen to Flight Watch and
fiddle with the sectionals all at once! Well, maybe one at a time.

I've seen ads for these guys with prices ranging from $19.95 to $170.
Anyone have any experience with these and/or a recommendation?

Thanks.

Alan Bloom
Dogs can fly.
www.flyingmutts.com