Old October 12th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mark Hansen

Default Hold direct entry and speed in Skyhawk

On 10/12/07 14:46, Terence Wilson wrote:
On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 11:04:42 -0700, Mark Hansen
wrote:

You can execute the maneuver at any speed (within legal speed limits,
of course). However, the faster you go, the more turbulent the ride
may be (depending on the weather), etc. 90 seems to be a good compromise
for the type of airplane. At least, that is what I was taught.

Are you an instrument student? What does your instructor say?

I'm a lapsed PP-SEL working on my BFR, then transitioning to
instruments. Recently I've been stymied by weather, aircraft
availability etc. so I've been using the time to study and practice in
MS FlightSim.

Congratulations on getting back to flying. Stay on the group, as there
are a lot of great people here that can help.

--
Mark Hansen, PP-ASEL, Instrument Airplane, USUA Ultralight Pilot
Cal Aggie Flying Farmers