Old March 27th 04, 05:16 PM
Ron Wanttaja

On 27 Mar 2004 00:41:09 -0800, (J. Paaso) wrote:

Hello Ron,
I posted your question at the finnish experimental discussion forum.
The forum is located at
www.ilmailu.org BUT , yes you guessed it, its
completely in finnish. If they dont answer directly here
(rec.aviation.homebuilt), I'll copy any answer they may have , here.

Thanks, Juho, I'd appreciate it. Just in case anyone's curious, the report
was for Fly Baby OH-XOS, and it was tested by Sukka Taimia and Ari Niemela.

I'm suspecting the "P" in PHAA and PLAA is "Positiivinen" (Positive) and
the "N" in NLAA is "Negatiivinen". I'm wondering if the "H" in PHAA is for
a word for "loading," since "koekuormit huskuorma" is translated as "test

By the way, the word "siivekkeet" is translated as "winglets," but I've
assumed that this actually means "aileron."

Despite my last name, I know next to no Finnish. Just "sauna," "Ka iso
haami," and a swear word my father taught me last year. :-)

Ron "saunaless in Seattle" Wanttaja