Old April 23rd 04, 11:54 PM
gatt

"Hoot" wrote in message news:uwXhc.16168

So far we're thinking about a spot
landing contest for arrivals and a precision flour bombing contest during
departures.

They had one of these when I was flying into Tillamook, Oregon one time
where, coincidentally, the FBO was having a fly-in. Somebody had a Corsair.
Mighta been Jack, or the Evergreen bird. Dialed up the Unicom and heard
"Tillamook area traffic, Corsair starting my bombing run." I had never
heard of flour-bombing contests so I really didn't believe my own ears.

You definately don't hear that everyday. It looked like a lot of fun.

-c