Old October 7th 05, 04:36 PM
Larry Dighera

On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 03:42:58 GMT, "Darren"
wrote in
: :

I wanted to pass along a great website for anyone who is in general aviaition and possibly looking for a plane. Their owner is honest and a real pro. Lots of inventory. Give their website a look.

http://www.greatscotsaircraft.com

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20051003112725X2b8AdS0

Here's an interesting comment on that web site:

http://www.pilotmarket.com/category/...7-vi.jpg#photo
Standard U.S. C of A Issued 11/88 as N9156W, Exported to Germany
4/93 @ 389 Hrs TT. German Reg. through 8/01 & 788 Hrs TT as
D-EOTR. U.S. Reg. Issued 12/01; Standard C of A Issued 1/02.
Aircraft Ferried to U.S. via Greenland During Fuel Stop @ BGBO
Airport on 1/11/02, Aircraft was Inadvertently Started While
Unattended. Aircraft Moved & Made Contact w/Terminal Building.
Engine Continued To Run - No Sudden Stoppage. Repairs to: Wings,
Upper & Lower Cowlings, Fuse Center Section, Wheel Pants, Nose
Gear Oleo Strut & Wing Flaps.

Perhaps someone could explain how a Dakota could be inadvertently
started while unattended. The only possible scenario I can conger
would be rotating the prop while the magnetos were hot. Ouch!