Old September 5th 03, 11:41 PM
RobertR237

In article 5q46b.365864$o%2.165280@sccrnsc02, "Juan E Jimenez"
writes:

"RobertR237" wrote in message

Again, what are the specifics that prove your point.

Go look up the case. Speaks for itself.

Now a question for you...even if the above case is fact and CGS has been

sued,
how does that justify an ongoing personal and very public assult on Chuck

and
CGS in USAviator and now into ANN?

That's between Jim and Chuck.

If it were just between them, why is it plastered all over ANN every few
months?

I don't really give a damn if Chuck has been sued, successfully or not, it

is a
fact of doing business in this country.

I don't really care if you give a damn or not.

DITTO!

What I see as the problem is the use of a public news publication as a

weapon
for personal use. Jim has used his position and his publications to

attack
others...

As Chuck used RAH to attack me with no provocation, using his (and your)
usual pattern of guilt by association. The difference is that now Chuck (and
you) now know that I don't just bark, I bite, and walk away with chunks.

You don't bark or bite, just whine and whimper.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)