Old September 5th 03, 11:59 PM
RobertR237

In article , Bernie the Bunion
writes:

Corky Scott wrote:

Chuck did not start this latest thread, but the way, Jim Campbell did
by ranting about Chuck in ANN. Chuck has a right to defend himself.

Just what pray tell has THIS NEWSGROUP got to do with
a commercial website owned by Jim Campbell.

Correct me if I am wrong but I don't recall any posts in this newsgroup
by Jim Campbell but I sure see lots of posts in this newsgroup about
him.

Usually by people that are not directly involved with the continuing
saga between Chuck and Jim.

People like YOU Corky who have no direct involvement in the squabble.

Chuck has a right to defend himself.

Then let Chuck write a letter to the editor or sue him for slander.

What the heck does his ongoing, ad naseum problem have to do with this
newsgroup or buidling planes.

Name one realistic reason why every month someone just like you feels
the need to troll this newsgroup by starting yet another Captain Zoom
thread in this newsgroup.

Just one Corky.... Just one.

The education of the masses..... Trust me Corky the masses in this
group have had all the education they need on this subject.

Chuck did not start the latest thread......

Your god damn right he did... Last night if my feeble memory serves me.

What came first the chicken or the egg.

At this stage of the game who cares.

Excuse me Bernie, but the newsgroup is about rec.aviation.homebuilt and zoomers
attack was on a member of that community. That kind of attack in any forum
will have an effect on all of us. Sorry it if bothers you, look at the title
and ignore it. Don't read it. Kill it. Or as you have done here and now,
exercise your option to bitch about it. Your choice and your freedom to
respond which is more than Jim Campbell ever gave anyone who compained about
one of his editorials.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)