Old September 16th 07, 06:50 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Default Release of the new Steve Pounder book

On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 07:34:19 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 5, 8:41 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 5, 2:17 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
I can vouch for the autenticity of this great book, his discovery of
the
extremely rare 'Flying Snorkel Spider which can not only remain under
water
for months at a time but can fly non stop half way around the globe.
Having
a 12ft wingspan, it can soar on thermals. Oh! and it can also recite
poems
backwards - in Latin.

Somehow, I find that a little hard to swallow.

Try breaking into small lumps.

What about tidbits?

What about them?

Bits of them can be quite titillating.

How do you titilate an ocelot? Oscillate its tit a lot.

--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

Farting ferociously into the face of fortune since 1975.