Old May 28th 05, 02:13 AM
Matt Barrow

"joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

Larry Dighera wrote:
Is this intercept of an aircraft that hadn't breached restricted
airspace a reaction to the rather late intercept of the Cessna 150 in
DC?

On 27 May 2005 15:04:06 GMT, wrote in
::

The pilot and passenger were being interviewed at an FBI satellite

office
in Lancaster, Eimiller said.

There doesn't seem to have been probable cause to divert this flight
nor detain the pilot and his passengers. Also, why would the pilot
submit to interrogation in this instance if he knew he hadn't entered
Restricted airspace? I suppose that if he didn't, our government
would have labeled him an Enemy Combatant, and taken him Syria for
further interrogation. :-(

This government 'security' activity just keeps getting curiouser and
curiouser. Bureaucratic fear and overreaction are leading to
citizens' complete loss of civil rights. Appalling.

What's also appalling.... Last night there was another ADIZ incursion.
Seems a fellow pilot skirted the eastern edge flying north from norfolk
va area. The F-15's intercepted him forced him to land and handcuffed
him in front of his two small children.... this is bull****... The TSA
is out of control.

its time to throw the tea in to the bay

Or it's time to kick these bozo's asses that can't fly without flirting with
"danger".