Old May 26th 06, 02:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.misc

Default Busted TFR, what to expect?

It's a basic part of the preflight actions. I also spend a good 15-20
minutes walking around my airplane before every flight

I do a thorough pre-flight inspection before every flight. Every control
surface is checked for continuity, all four gas tanks are visually
inspected, oil is checked, wheel pants are given a tug, prop is examined,
stall indicator movement verified, every screw, bolt and connector is
visually inspected...

I've still got 12 to 17 minutes left. What're you doing that I'm not?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA