Old March 30th 10, 01:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Tom De Moor

Default barnyard, its on your head....

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 16:01:29 +0200, Tom De Moor
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Tom I hope that someday soon you find that person who appreciates you
being their new mother. until then enjoy yourself :-)

we have people in australia who only think of finished projects and
decry all those unfinished projects in workshops. they understand so
little of the pleasure of pottering, working and having something like
an unfinished project full of hopes and dreams to look forward to.

my projects all get completed as I solve the hiccups that occasionally
stop them.

Stealth Pilot

Keep us posted when you fly the RV-3... within a few decades or when the
workshop inexplicably burns off or gets flooded.

Tom De Moor