Old March 11th 09, 08:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Sylvain

Default Kiss your medical records privacy good-bye.

Wolfgang Schwanke wrote:

Imagine a world where anyone with any kind of medical history can't get
a job.

Imagine a world where anyone with any kind of *visible*/easily identifiable
medical history (e.g., visible disability) can't get a job... oh, never
mind, been there done that, it's called Europe.

In a way, a devious part of me is actually looking forward to these
changes, as it would spread these discriminatory practices to a much wider
part of the population (welcome to my world folks) which might have the
effect of something actually being done about it (that's the optimistic
part talking here).

--Sylvain