Old April 16th 17, 07:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default IS-28B2 Twin Lark - Service Life Extension Program

On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 2:00:18 PM UTC-4, Paul Agnew wrote:
Does Special Airworthiness Information Bulletin HQ-16-14 (March, 2016) resolve this life limit issue? Was the life limit in the original type certificate or was it added later?

Paul Agnew
Treasure Coast Soaring Club

Paul, et al,
You might try speaking with Brian Collins of Eastern Soaring Center, https://www.easternsoaringcenter.com/
based at W99, Petersburg, WV. He runs a winch operation there and trains using a Twin Lark. A group of us were there a few weeks ago working on our winch endorsements, so I know his ship is active and airworthy.

Evan Dosik
Skyline Soaring