Old February 12th 04, 07:35 PM
Peter R.

Steve Robertson ) wrote:

Bonanzas are rarely used for primary (or
commercial) training, so who needs the extra yoke?

In my case, I am considering moving up to one, which would also be my first
transition to a complex aircraft, so I am going to need to rent a dual yoke
for the instructor.

Another nice feature is that the throw-over mechanism has several detents
so that the height of the yoke can be adjusted to suit the PIC. .

I was unaware of that. As a big fan of adjustable steering wheels in
autos, I would find this feature useful.