Old November 6th 03, 01:56 AM
Scott

Scheduled to solo? Now that ruins all the fun of wondering and waiting.
"ISoar" wrote in message
om...
I'm scheduled to Solo this weekend (yipeee!) and am thinking about
whats next. Plan was to train at a FBO then join a club. Question is
when to transition? I know theres going to be more lessons before I
take the FAA license test. FBO advantage is familiar aircraft,
airfield, soaring conditions, instructor. Only disadvantage is price.
When would be the best time to transition? When would be the
stupidest?

---