Old February 4th 11, 11:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Sisu Polar Data?

Hi Paul,

I have asked the customer and he says he has a Sisu 1A. Any help finding a
good polar would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde

"sisu1a" wrote in message

I have a customer that is looking for polar data for a Sisu to enter into
Cambridge 302. We can't seem to find anything. Does anyone know of a

Sisu, or Sisu 1A? Different polars... Johnson's polars for the Sisu
are available, and I think I have copies of the relevant pages from
the MSU Raspet FRL report they did using 102, Al Parker's ship now in
the Smithsonian. If not I have plenty of other data to draw from later
if still needed.

-Paul