Old March 17th 08, 09:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ricky

Default New Russian fighter...wow!

Hi,
Haven't been around here in a while so forgive me if this has already
been posted or discussed.
I was watching the video of this new Russian fighter and had to pick
my jaw up off the floor watching the things it can do with it's
vectored thrust and canards!
It can fly backwards, tail first from a full stall, recover quickly
from a flat spin and, well, just check out the amazing video!
http://bobandsylvia.com/FIGHTER.htm
BTW I'm not alarmed about the "threat" of this new plane, unless we
get anti-military democrats in the White House, which is unfortunately
very likely.

Ricky