Old June 25th 10, 04:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default Blog from Caesar Creek (USA 18-meter nationals)

Thanks Tony ! Hope Steve is bringing the 604 again,
sure was a treat to fly with him in that beauty in Uvalde.
See ya, Dave "YO electric"

Tony wrote:
have fun at Hobbs Dave. Hopefully they have more thermals and less
rain. I enjoyed your comment on one day about average speeds below
stall speed. I've very rarely had average speeds above stall speed!
guess that is what you get when the polar drops like an anchor. Hope
you do well but I must cheer for Steve L. Home team and all...