Old June 25th 10, 04:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Default Blog from Caesar Creek (USA 18-meter nationals)

On Jun 24, 10:15*pm, Dave Nadler wrote:
Thanks Tony ! Hope Steve is bringing the 604 again,
sure was a treat to fly with him in that beauty in Uvalde.
See ya, Dave "YO electric"

Tony wrote:
have fun at Hobbs Dave. *Hopefully they have more thermals and less
rain. *I enjoyed your comment on one day about average speeds below
stall speed. *I've very rarely had average speeds above stall speed!
guess that is what you get when the polar drops like an anchor. *Hope
you do well but I must cheer for Steve L. *Home team and all...

I think he's going to fly the Nimbus. He has had the 604 out a few
times this year. Had it down at Marfa for the camp in April. That is
a cool glider. The most cool thing I found about it was how it goes
in the trailer.