Old September 16th 04, 07:10 PM
William Wright

"Denyav" wrote in message
People are still ignorant enough to be preoccupied with games so nicely
served to us.
I do not see way out of it. It is going to be worse.
YUCK!

Excellent conclusion, something that I did not expect to see in this NG.
Everything we see is a preplanned game.

The Purpose of the Education and Training is NOT to produce individuals

that
learned suspecting and questioning the "truths" but is to Eliminate the

ability
to become suspicious.

An individual who knows ,does not even think of getting suspicios and an
educated
individual knows.period.

Role of the "free" press, big name Think tanks and intel organizations in

this
game?

Well,their only reason of existence is to make you believe in what their

bosses
want to make you believe.

If there were NO "free" press,NO think tanks and no intel organizations to
think on your behalf,you would probably try to think for yourself and find
logical answers for yourself.
They ask questions that you actually supposed to ask and give carefully

planned
answers to their own questions.

And yet YOU are unaffected by this! Amazing. Pray tell me oh free minded
one, what is Putin's preplanned game? From this side of the pond it seems
.... well ... unplanned.