Old December 20th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Paul Tomblin

Default Z's network?

In a previous article, ChuckSlusarczyk said:
In article , Paul Tomblin says...

You missed the point. Montblack and I were pointing out that much, much
bigger organizations that massage the news to fit their twisted world
views are posting on the internet every day.

...and if your the object of the twisted news who knows but you? That's the
advantage zoom had originally when he still had the magazine. He wrote what he
wanted and if you wrote a letter to the editor giving your side it was never
printed. At best he would cherry pick a statement that appeared to support his
position. Been there done that

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

"Freedom of the press belongs to those who own presses"

Fortunately, thanks to the Internet, we all own presses.

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
Home pages are the pet rock of the 90s. They all have them, they all think