Old January 30th 07, 11:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
A Lieberma

Default Staying current/proficient

Kevin Clarke wrote in news:f5Mvh.16320$pQ3.8
@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Check ride is right around the corner. I got signed off for the ride
today. So the currency question is in the back of my mind now. Most of
my flying is x-ctry (2/month) with some local scenic flights.

Owning my own plane helps alot, so the availability factor is not a problem
for last minute go decisions.

I actively seek IMC whenever I can which forces me to be proficient. I am
up to almost 680 hours with just shy of 40 hours IMC.

I have not had foggles on since training.

Look forward to your checkride report!

Allen