Old March 28th 04, 05:57 PM
G.R. Patterson III

MRQB wrote:

Pito System Fail Has Leak In System = Traced To Airspeed Indicator Leak on
Pito Side Needs Rebuilt Anyone know of a good place to a rebuild have
done or a decent replacement?
Turn Coordinator Bad = Barings Making Noise Needs Rebuilt Anyone know
of a good place to have a rebuild done or a decent replacement?
1 Vor Head W/ Glide Slope Bad = Localizer Works Great, Vor Is Off 8 Degrees,
Glide Slope don't go to full deflection Non serviceable needs replaced.

I recommend Bernie Ducasse for instrument repair in the northeast. 215-673-5050.
Ducasse Instrument Service
Northeast Philadelphia Airport
Philadelphia, PA 19114

Here are a few links to outlets for new stuff.
http://www.avionix.com
http://www.gulf-coast-avionics.com
http://www.chiefaircraft.com
http://www.aircraft-spruce.com
http://store.wagaero.com

Wentworth Salvage is a good source for used parts. Also check the front section
of Trade-A-Plane. You might pick up a good deal on a used GS indicator there.
I avoid Century rebuilt instruments. I bought one once. YMMV.

George Patterson
Battle, n; A method of untying with the teeth a political knot that would
not yield to the tongue.