Old June 5th 06, 02:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Those *dangerous* Korean War relics

"Neil Gould" wrote in message
.com...
Recently, Matt Barrow posted:

"Neil Gould" wrote in message
Recently, Jim Macklin posted:

Importation of slaves was illegal in the USA after 1807, but
ownership was still legal. The South's economy was based on
hand labor agriculture, cotton. A lot of white people
fought and died to free the slaves. A lot of Southerners
fought and died to preserve their life-style. Both were
honorable.
So, you believe it is honorable to fight and die to preserve the
ability to own people as property?

Gee...isn't hindsight beautiful? Wanna bet a months pay which side
you'd have been on IN REAL TIME? Bet that145 years ago, you'd been
"Massa".

As a matter of historical fact, my ancestors were not "Massa" as far back
as the early 1700s, which is about as far back as I've been able to trace
them.

I didn't say your ancestors, I said YOU!

We can make arrangements for you to send your month's pay to me later.

When you learn to differentiate between yourself and other people...unless
you have multiple personalities.