Old August 27th 03, 07:14 PM
Corrie

My, my. Ah had no idee alla dees folks was buildin dem airplane down
in de bayou country - dats where my fambily done come from, chile.
Nice ting bout dat, if you run out de propane fo de torch, jes suck
down a half-bottle of Tabasco or a couple links o' boudin, and you can
keep right on wit de job. Don' have to 'splain no more details, do I?

If you buildin' in wood, son, watch out fo dem dam nutria. Dam
swamp-rats chew up anyting. An besides dat, dey not even good eatin'.
Even my Granny never could do nutin' wit dem dam nutria...