Old May 24th 19, 01:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
S9

Default Contest Class Development for Future Success - The Case fordeveloping the Handicapped Classes

There is an example that might work and give credit to 'racers' who lead out from the gaggle. While I have not studied the details, some hang glider comps now give 'lead points'. This seems to me to be an opportunity for those that are driven and leaders are reworded for venturing forward. of course there is still the requirement of how much lead points are awarded and 'adjusted based on someone's best guess'. What about those with motors?
S9