Old July 24th 03, 06:32 PM
wmbjk

"Jim Willson" wrote in message
news:3f1fe922$1@ham...

With this reply, I'll finish "Trolling".

You claim that you have good intentions. Could be. But you're self
righteous and judgmental. Perhaps you could form a club of like-minded
individuals. Members might follow each other around administering a boot
in the ass anytime one of you takes any action that another decides is a
demonstration that family is not being put first. I'm thinking you all
might be pretty busy discouraging extra helpings, skiing, or taking a
shower without wearing a safety harness. Might even be able to get
sponsorship from one of the temperfoam companies.

Wayne