Old February 5th 15, 06:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default Dittel Dynamic Mic wiring

On Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 12:32:01 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 4:45:06 PM UTC-8, Doug Mueller wrote:
Hello all, I have a dittel FSG-60M Radio in my glider. It has a mic plug
with a telex IR Electric headset. The headset is inconvenient and I got a
Dynamic Mic from Wings and wheels. The glider was hard wired with a
PTT and a separate speaker. I have removed the plug on the end of the
mic and I wish to hard wire the mic. A brown,white wire with a ground
are in the mic line. I do not have a wiring diagram for the mic. I looked
at the FSG-60M installation instructions was trying to figure out if an
amplifier is needed to run the new set up. W&W was not very helpful
and I could use some expertise as I thought it would be rather simple
to replace the mic. The radio is set up for a dynamic mic already. It is
inscribed on the outer case. I do not believe it was ever changed from
the previous owner. Anybody with experience with this set up? Thanks,
Doug

I likely misread your post, if you cut the plug off of a Dittel mic, I believe white is ground/common, brown is mic audio...

Marc

A quick Google search yields....

Wiring pinouts of the radio.....
http://www.airtalk.org/looking-for-d...m-vt45701.html

Some info regarding "needing an amplifier" for the mic....
http://rec.aviation.soaring.narkive....60m-substitute

PDF radio manual....
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/ditte...ser_manual.pdf

This was my Google search, other links out there but need to be translated...
"dittel fsg-60m" +manual