Old December 5th 07, 04:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Maxwell

Default Spinner strobing as a "Bird Strike Countermeasure"

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message

So, which way is the naked lady spinning?

http://www.sonnyradio.com/spinninglady.html

Interesting. I kept seeing her CW, and tried it several times, and was truly
beginning to wonder. But then suddenly she switched. At first it seemed to
be a function of time with me, but then I tried an experiment base on the
angry face example. I put my thumb up half way between the screen and my
eye, and had much better luck switching her back and forth. Seems depth of
field or focal point seems to have a big effect with me. See if it works for
you.