Old June 18th 14, 05:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2KA

Default Volkslogger Manager help File

Having used both, I would say unhesitatingly that the SeeYou Connection Wizard is much easier to use than the VL Manager. Much. Paul's helpful videos should get you started on the right path.

If you are in the US, you can prepare a waypoint database using my website at http://www.soaringdata.info. Go to the Airports tab and follow the link to the US Airport information screen. Then select the "Getting Started" link. There you will find some notes on preparing and loading a waypoint database for the VL with SeeYou.

Lynn Alley
"2KA"