Old December 24th 11, 11:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

Default LK8000 Portrait mode in PC sim mode

On Dec 24, 4:33*pm, jcarlyle wrote:
Kirk,

Hmmm - I'm running v2.2e (the last stable release) under Win XP Pro,
and the -480x640 resolution works fine.

480x800 is definitely one of the selectable resolutions, according to
this site:http://lk8000.it/faq/62-running-lk-o...how-to-run-lk-...
Maybe selecting one of the other 3 resolutions listed will help on
your machine?

The other possibility is that they eliminated this resolution feature
in v2.3, which are development versions.

-John

On Dec 24, 5:21 pm, "kirk.stant" wrote:

John, that doesn't work on my Win7 shortcut - I get an error message
saying that "The name 'C:Users\...\LK8000\LK8000-PC.exe -480x800'
specified in the Target box is not valid. Make sure the path and file
name are correct."

There are double quotes in the file name in the Target box, single
quotes in the error box.

The shortcut works just fine, otherwise.

Any ideas?

Kirk

I ended up using the 272x480 size and it looks correct on my PC.

Kirk