Old September 1st 08, 04:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Too Old?

Ol Shy & Bashful wrote:
On Aug 31, 3:13 pm, Gezellig wrote:
Recently a 72 yo went blind in flight (stroke?) and safely landed in the
drink in FL. Several comments were that age should be considered in
keeping your PPL. I can see this makes sense /but/ it would prolly be
illegal.

Too old? If so, at what age do you place the cutoff?

I'm still flying 70-80 hours a month at 72. I will keep on flying
until I bust a physical. Flying seems to keep me younger than my
contemporaries or is it my 2x week workouts in Aikido (2nd degree
black belt)? Perhaps its my 2 year old son?
Some people age quickly and some don't. I don't.

Hi Rocky; Seems we have something else in common. Judo for me, Nidan.
Played for years until I had to give it up after my surgeries. Loved
martial arts training.

--
Dudley Henriques