Old April 28th 21, 11:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_7_]

Default Nano-3 will not charge

On Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 6:21:35 PM UTC-4, Tony wrote:
Hey all, my Nano-3 is up to date and worked fine a few weeks ago.

Trying to charge it for tomorrow, it continues to DISCHARGE when plugged in to factory wall charger, brand x wall charger, and through PC/USB, both with unit shut down and while up and running.

Started at over 20% battery but it only goes down. 2 LEDs.

I am going to let it crash and try charging from that state, any other udeas?

So finally the discharge is reversing. I did not let it crash, decided that would be risky. Just kept unplugging/replugging and shutting down. Room temperature for three weeks and around 40% charge, apparently that falls under the cautions? Had this thing for about 7 years and new battery last year, looks like I have to treat it with suspicion and kid gloves from now on!?