Old July 11th 03, 11:14 AM
john price

Default PPL question payment for flight

Well.. maybe not... If you fly 2 people someplace and drop them
off, that tends to be viewed a little differently than you and your
buddies flew someplace, hung out together, then flew back...
This operation sounds like an air-taxi service and that you just
might be "holding out" (i.e. advertising that you can fly people
places)...

John Price
CFII/AGI/IGI
http://home.att.net/~jm.price

"Yossarian" wrote in message
et...
Hypothetical situation: I rent a plane and fly 2 friends to city A. I

drop
them off and fly back. If I pay 1/3 of the rental time and costs going
there and full amount of the return leg, that's legal, right?