Old October 26th 20, 10:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Hugh Grandstaff[_3_]

Default The Apology

On Monday, October 26, 2020 at 4:22:40 PM UTC-5, Cumungus wrote:
Sign the petition. http://chng.it/2qk7Cwq64Y

Yours truly,
Cumungus

I have no desire to see anyone banned from the SSA over this.

I do have a desire to point out what is unacceptable behavior and hopefully see some change. I would much rather have someone take a breath, think about the fact their actions and words can have real consequences with regard to how they are perceived, and decide that they will modify the way that they interact with their fellow human beings rather than be completely alienated from the sport and community.