Old October 27th 20, 04:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default The Apology

Tony,

To answer your question, I use my email client, Thunderbird, and Eternal
September newsreader.Â* It works exactly like email.Â* If there's a thread
I don't want to see, I simply right click on the topic and select
"Ignore Thread".Â* Done!Â* Likewise, I can choose to not see postings from
any particular contributor.

I don't know if you can do that using a web-based interface.

Dan

On 10/27/2020 1:27 AM, Tony wrote:
Dear Brothers, Dear Sisters:

I'm so sorry for trying to participate in this discussion. Damn this new interface. Please tell me how to stop receiving updates?! Else I will try to kill my Googlesomethingidentity . Or if everyone were to get over it or roll inverted and pull hard...?

May all be well and happy.

--
Dan, 5J