Old November 11th 17, 02:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kinsell

Default Hod Taylor

TV segment is still available from his 94th birthday:

http://mynews4.com/news/local/wwii-p...t-94-years-old

On 11/05/2017 07:04 PM, wrote:
On Friday, September 16, 2016 at 1:08:50 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I just received word a couple of days ago that Hod Taylor passed on August 19, one day shy of his 97th birthday. Hod was a fixture around the old Black Forest Glider Port for many years until it closed, then became a permanent resident of the operations at Minden. I would like to gather some stories and anecdotes for an article for Soaring magazine. He never wanted to be in the spotlight, yet he was always there to share a story or make a comment, and in so doing has affected hundreds, if not thousands who have passed through the glider operations over the years. I think it only fitting that he be memorialized in some way.

Thanks.

bob2nd at aol dot com