Old October 18th 15, 03:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Godfrey (QT)[_2_]

Default USA Pilot Opinion Poll and Rules Committee Election Ends Sunday (Oct 18)

If you are not one of the 154 responses thus far, you still have a little time to weigh in.

On Saturday, October 3, 2015 at 10:38:57 AM UTC-4, John Godfrey (QT) wrote:
All USA Competition Pilots,

The annual pilot poll and Rules Committee election is now open. Please take a few minutes to get your two cents in.

If you have flown in a USA contest in the last 3 seasons you are eligible to vote. If you are unable to access the survey please contact me so we can get it fixed ASAP.

The election this year has two candidates: incumbent John Cochrane and former RC member/chair Hank Nixon.

The poll and ballot can be accessed at (one of these links should work for you):

http://adamsfive.com/a5soaring/survey/surveys.php

adamsfive.com/a5soaring/survey/surveys.php

http://adamsfive.com/a5soaring/survey/surveys.php

adamsfive.com/a5soaring/survey/surveys.php

If none of the links work cut and paste the link text into your browser.

Thanks for your participation,
John Godfrey (QT)
RC Chair