Old July 22nd 03, 06:13 PM
Big John

Krusty

Sorry I dupped the reply on site address by Richard.

Did you try to contact the guy who made the site? In my quick scan it
sounded like he knows a lot about what Resdel manufactured and may be
collecting some of it?

Your unit sounds like some of the stuff that McNamara authorized to
monitor the trail in VN. He built a massive electronic system (big $)
to detect and locate movement down the trail. Things like dog turds
with radio transmitters in them, etc. System didn't work.

In that time frame anyone with an idea was funded and stuff shipped
over to try. Good friend of mine was involved in some of those 'black'
projects.

Keep looking.

Big John

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:45:48 -0500, Big John
wrote:

Krusty

Sounds like you didn't drill far enough down to find the site I was
talking about?

I just went there and it is still up. Try the following which is what
shows when I am on the site:

Http://www.pacificsites.com/~brooke/GSQ160/USQ_RX.shtml

This link also works for me when clicked on.

What they manufactured sounds like what you have?

Look and let us know if this is your equipment and what it did in VN.

Think there is some contact info on the guy who posted the data on
site who you can contact for detailed info?

Let us now if you find the site and how and if it covers your
equipment.

Big John

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:26:16 +0200, "- = krusty = -"
wrote:

"Big John" wrote in message
. ..
Krusty

1. Go to Google
2. Search for "resdel".
3. Dig down to: " USQ - Radio Frequency Monitor Sets" and open.

Resdel Engineering
Pasadena, CA

Read and see if what they manufactured is what you have.

Let us know if this checks out G

Big John - Friend to all (except my enemies)

Thanks Big John,

but alas, no luck there. This unit is about 2.5" (W) x 1" (H) x 1' (Deep)

It has 4 dials on the front panel, the first of the four can be 0 or 1 and
the others can go 0 through 9.

It has 2 rather complicated connectors on the back and I think it's designed
to slide into a tray.

I'm trying to get hold of Resdel, but Google isn't helping much here.

Thanks anyway!

-c.