Old June 13th 08, 03:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
cavelamb himself[_4_]

Default Simulators?

John Carrier wrote:

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message
m...

cavelamb himself wrote:

Are there any net resources that show the development and use of
Navy Flight Simulators over the years?

Richard

So there are no real Naval Aviators here...
Pitty.

No. Just that I've given your queery some thought and I can't think of
anyplace on the web that might provide what you seek. Of course, you could
do your own Google.

I've "flown" a number of sims, and currently instruct in the 2F137/138
(T-45C). Web resources are the sticking point.

R / John

Thanks, John.

I used to teach on T2C and TA4J, but haven't found a thing on google.
It's almost like there is no record at all.

Will keep looking

Richard