Old September 20th 08, 03:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JJ Sinclair

Default Standard Cirrus C-Hook

I don't see the size spelled out, what I have looks to be about 20mm.
Got to run, Q's will be poppin' today and I'm coming down with an
uncontrollable desire to commit avation!
JJ

Randy wrote:
Good Morning JJ,
I do not know how to post a picture on RAS. That is why I
added it on a mac web page.
I have scanned in a drawing from the Cirrus manual
that show the dimensions.

http://web.me.com/rgteel/Site/Cirrus_C-Hook.html

Or you can send a picture directly to me. My email
in on the webpage.

Randy

You can always compare yours to the one that I have posted
on this page.
On Sep 20, 7:38�am, JJ Sinclair wrote:
I have several Cirrus stabs and �a fin in the bard, I'll give a look.
May just give you the part if you'll tell me how to post a picture on
ras.
JJ